Can We Stop At Starbucks Keychain
- Vintage style motel keychain
- Features the ubiquitous question "Can We Stop At Starbucks?" and the outline of a to-go coffee cup on the front
- Keychain is 3.5" green plastic with a 1.25" keyring
- Designed in Nashville, TN
|Width Across Chest||16.5"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"||28"|
Delivery takes 7–14 business days inside the United States when selecting the basic shipping method (USPS). Orders placed after 2pm Central Time on Fridays, and throughout the weekends, will be processed on Mondays.
On occasion, we do not have the entire order printed and we have to print the shirt to order. In these cases, the order may take slightly longer to get to you. If this happens, we will make every attempt to notify you of the issue.
For international orders* please note in some cases your country may charge you duties, taxes, and/or import fees. We have no control over that, and are not responsible for those fees.
Music City Creative is NOT responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or for refunding or replacing packages in these cases. The customer is responsible for filing all claims. Music City Creative is not responsible for any package(s) once it is in the hands of USPS.
*Any order, domestic or international, returned back to us for either having an insufficient address, wrong address, unclaimed, etc., the customer will have to pay for reshipment of the package. We do not cover/reimburse for shipping costs in regards to a return/exchange.
- Turn the garment inside out when washing and drying.
- Use low temperature or cold wash settings.
- Separate darks and/or colored shirts from whites.
- Use a mild laundry detergent.
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.