Hot Green - Hot Sauce
- Hot Green! is a delightfully spicy green hot sauce with a tantalizing tang. Its pepper juices will keep you coming back like a boomerang. It’ll have your taste buds tickling and flying free, turning all those other condiments hot green with envy.
- A mouthwatering three pepper green hot sauce. It is not a watered-down green hot sauce. We believe in letting the peppers take center stage.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives. Every bottle purchased provides a meal to the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Ingredients: Vinegar, Peppers (Bell, Jalapeño, Serrano), Garlic, Onion, Sea Salt
- For Lasting Pleasure: Refrigerate + Jiggle Me Gently
- Made in small batches by Hot Sauce Nashville
|Width Across Chest||16.5"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"||28"|
Delivery takes 7–14 business days inside the United States when selecting the basic shipping method (USPS). Orders placed after 2pm Central Time on Fridays, and throughout the weekends, will be processed on Mondays.
On occasion, we do not have the entire order printed and we have to print the shirt to order. In these cases, the order may take slightly longer to get to you. If this happens, we will make every attempt to notify you of the issue.
For international orders* please note in some cases your country may charge you duties, taxes, and/or import fees. We have no control over that, and are not responsible for those fees.
Music City Creative is NOT responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or for refunding or replacing packages in these cases. The customer is responsible for filing all claims. Music City Creative is not responsible for any package(s) once it is in the hands of USPS.
*Any order, domestic or international, returned back to us for either having an insufficient address, wrong address, unclaimed, etc., the customer will have to pay for reshipment of the package. We do not cover/reimburse for shipping costs in regards to a return/exchange.
- Turn the garment inside out when washing and drying.
- Use low temperature or cold wash settings.
- Separate darks and/or colored shirts from whites.
- Use a mild laundry detergent.
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.