Hot Garlic - Hot Sauce
- A mouthwatering three pepper hot sauce with a punch of garlic (vampires beware) and a pinch of sweet. It’s not a watered-down hot sauce. We believe in letting the peppers and garlic take center stage.
- All-natural with no artificial ingredients.
- Ingredients: Vinegar, Bell Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers, Habanero Peppers, Garlic, Sea Salt
- For Lasting Pleasure: Refrigerate + Jiggle Me Gently
- Made in small batches by Hot Sauce Nashville
- For every bottle purchased, Hot Sauce Nashville donates a meal to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
|Width Across Chest||16.5"||18"||20"||22"||24"||26"||28"|
Delivery takes 7–14 business days inside the United States when selecting the basic shipping method (USPS). Orders placed after 2pm Central Time on Fridays, and throughout the weekends, will be processed on Mondays.
On occasion, we do not have the entire order printed and we have to print the shirt to order. In these cases, the order may take slightly longer to get to you. If this happens, we will make every attempt to notify you of the issue.
For international orders* please note in some cases your country may charge you duties, taxes, and/or import fees. We have no control over that, and are not responsible for those fees.
Music City Creative is NOT responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or for refunding or replacing packages in these cases. The customer is responsible for filing all claims. Music City Creative is not responsible for any package(s) once it is in the hands of USPS.
*Any order, domestic or international, returned back to us for either having an insufficient address, wrong address, unclaimed, etc., the customer will have to pay for reshipment of the package. We do not cover/reimburse for shipping costs in regards to a return/exchange.
- Turn the garment inside out when washing and drying.
- Use low temperature or cold wash settings.
- Separate darks and/or colored shirts from whites.
- Use a mild laundry detergent.
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.